HSABC Panel Discussion: BC Restart Plan & Its Impact on Shelters & Service Providers
July 12, 2021, 9:30 - 11:00 AM
What will shelters, housing service providers and other service providers be doing in light of BC's restart plan?
This panel will focus on:
- Updates and context from Dr Daniele Behn-Smith,
Deputy Provincial Health Officer, Indigenous Health
- Worksafe BC guidelines and updates
- plans from shelter and housing providers: capacity, spacing, funding, staffing & programming
Or are you keeping some of the current guidelines in place permanently? How will this impact your funding/staffing levels/programming?
This panel is meant to aid service providers and front line organizations as they start to think about how to continue to provide services in the midst of a changing landscape, new rules and procedures during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Updates and context from Dr Daniele Behn-Smith (PHO)
- WorkSafe BC guidelines and updates - Redonna Levis (WorkSafe BC) in conversation with Daniele Behn-Smith,
- Sample plans and discussion from shelter and housing providers: capacity, spacing, funding, staffing & programming - Tanya Fader (PHS) and Alison Houweling (Turning Points)
How to Register for Training Courses:
If your organization is a member of HSABC
- login with your login credentials
- if you do not have your own account/login, please click the Member rate and follow prompts for setting up an account.
If your organization is not a member of HSABC, please select the Non-member rate and create a guest account.
Why do I need an account?
You will be able to log into the private area and view your training courses and certificates.